Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Girl Who Loves Rocks (and not just diamonds)

Dear Uncles Riley and Garrett
I love rocks, just like you. Apparently geology is inherited. Everywhere I go I like to collect rocks. My mom loves finding my hidden rocks all over the house. Yesterday I found a particularly interesting rock that I wanted to bring home. I asked my parents and they told me to take it back. So I went and found another one and came back with two. They gave in and let me bring home one, they figured better one than three! Please teach me everything you know. And Uncle Riley I expect you to be a geology professor at BYU by the time  I get there.
Love,
Audrey

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture! Another future geologist. She sure is the cutest one I've met :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay rocks!!! I'll make sure Garrett reads this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this!! that is so funny, i always new she was a smart one. i'll come down with geology coloring books

    ReplyDelete