Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dancing Queens

If you miss my girls this is the video for you! They had been upstairs for a little bit while I cleaned up the kitchen then came downstairs wearing these beautiful dresses. Kirsten proudly pointed to Audrey and said "I help you", dancing was the natural for them to start doing. They are being silly and dancing like crazy. Kirsten was making her own music and was proud of her singing. Love those girls.

**Notice Audrey's backpack. She refuses to let us touch it so we weren't really sure what was in there but figured it was toys. Until at the doctors office yesterday when she put her sticker inside and we caught a glimpse of her treasures which includes measuring spoons from the kitchen and a cup. Later at Dairy Queen we couldn't figure out where her free sample of ice cream went. You guessed it, in the back pack. There was also toys, a book, grapes, an apple, spoons, and every toy she and Kirsten generally fight over. Audrey just might end up being on hoarders someday....

2 comments:

  1. um, that video was for me because I MISS YOUR GIRLS! blblbblblblbl haha I love Kirsten's singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! They seem to get along fairly well, though if Audrey had to stash some mutually loved toys, I'm sure there are minor scuffles every now and then. Audrey's backpack does seem mighty loaded up. I hope you were able to salvage the book after the ice cream incident. Maybe it was really her 72-hour kit with all the essentials after all!

    ReplyDelete