Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saturdays are our Favorite Day

We love Saturdays at this house. A whole day to hang out with Kirk is always a superb day! Yesterday was no exception. We woke up early to organize and clean the garage. It looks fantastic and I have a reason to smile every time I walk through to throw away dirty diapers. Then we cleaned our car. Like shampooed clean. It looks beyond fantastic and smells fabulous. The girls washed their wagon too. All of our means of transportation are now gloriously clean. We celebrated by having lunch together sitting out on the patio. The weather was fantastic this weekend and we spent every second outside that we could. After lunch we high tailed it to the swimming pool for our first swim of the year. The water was perfect and we had a blast. I'm not sure anything could make our girls happier than waking up as mermaids tomorrow. They love love love swimming! The highlight of the pool was when Audrey was trying to avoid giving Kirk a kiss and put her face down only to have her face end up in the water, was she ever surprised and the look on her face kept Kirk and I laughing for awhile. We came home and took quick baths and all fell asleep for a nice 3 hour nap. I told you it was the perfect day. We finished the day off with Cafe Rio, yummy. I tried the tortilla soup for the first time and highly recommend it! Then a quick trip to Target. Could yesterday have been more perfect? I submit that it could not.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Could this post have made me miss your girls more? I submit that it could not! I can't believe you guys are able to swim already! I guess we basically go swimming everyday when we go outside, stupid rain. 1 day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your making all of us up here so darn jealous. i think vegas should only be an hour away

    ReplyDelete