Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 weeks

(editor's note: Audrey is so adorable with her eyes open. Her eyes are deep sea blue and I stare at them for hours each day. Unfortunately getting a good picture of a newborn with her eyes open is almost impossible with all the squirming limbs and changing faces, but you get the idea of her intense beauty)

If Audrey were Kirsten today would be the day she would be born. 11 days after my due date. No wonder I was so ornery! Good heavens no woman should ever have to go through that!

Yesterday Audrey turned two weeks old (good grief has time flown by!) At her doctor appointment she weighed 8 lbs 4 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. Are you thinking what I am? Kirsten weighed 8lbs 7 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long at birth. Are my girls on the same growth pattern or what?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you got to have Audrey in August and that you didn't have to wait around and suffer, only to give birth 11 days beyond the expected arrival date. That's quite fascinating that Audrey and Kirsten have such similar stats at the same point in their development! Crazy cool!!

    ReplyDelete