Tuesday, September 15, 2009

18 month olds rock my world


 
Kirsten is 18 months old this month. It's hard for me to think my baby is this big! I'm amazed at all the big things she does. Like today I put Audrey in her bouncer, Kirsten grabbed the newborn pillow and lifted Audrey's head to put the pillow under it! Then she turned the vibrator to the bouncer on. I am starting to think she is ready to babysit....if only, huh?

Her favorite things consist of: airplanes, sidewalk chalk, blanket/dish towel/washcloth/etc, singing, books, crayons, tea parties, cars, her baby sister, ring around the rosies, mark get set go...run across the house, bathtime/swimming pools/water of any kind, and shoes.

We are working on signing and so far she's pretty good at more, please, and airplanes. Gotta have your priorities! She is absolutely fascinated with the sky and is constantly pointing up. Every time she hears a car she points up hoping an airplane is flying overhead.

If I could I would freeze time. I absolutely love this stage of life! Kirsten, you are such a beautiful girl and I adore being your mother!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! That photo perfectly captures her interest and her intellect.

    ReplyDelete