Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So close

Kirsten is so close to walking by herself. She walks all over the house with her doll stroller or push car. Just since the weekend she has started let go and take a few steps on her own. Any day now she's going to be terrorizing through the house and I just can't wait!
I got some video this morning of her walking with the stroller before she ditches it for good.


St George update:
It was 80 degrees in my house this morning when I woke up at 7:00 am
I think it is officially summer here

After checking on Kirsten taking her morning nap
I quietly stepped into the hallway and shut the door.
Under the bathroom door crawls a HUGE cockroach
Luck would have it that the vacuum was right there and I quickly doomed him to a life of dust
I immediately called Kirk who agreed to spray the house tonight, again
(it's true, we sprayed only two weeks ago)
Will we ever be able to live here without being fearful of cockroaches?

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! I knew you had nothing to worry about ;) I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is so cute! Kirsten is really getting ready to be the big sister, and she'll be an amazing one at that! Oh, and I'm so sorry to hear that you had another encounter with a cockroach. Awful! But glad you were able to get rid of that one so quickly. Don't those roaches know that your home is too holy for them? They shouldn't even get within 100 feet of your house!!

    ReplyDelete