Friday, April 24, 2009

My very own BYU graduate!

It finally happened.
Kirk has graduated from BYU.
(Secretly I am relieved that he has a job and we will be putting off graduate school for awhile)
It seemed like school would never end.
He started January 2006.
With only a few college credits from high school behind him, we were in for a long haul.
(Thats what I get for marrying a hot recently returned missionary)
He completed his bachelor degree in 3 years 4 months.
(and he even changed his major twice!)
I'm so proud of him.
(Kirsten is too)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kirk! And that's so impressive that you finished your program that quickly. I had no idea!! Kirsten looks so beautiful in her dress, sitting on the green grass. You did a great job taking pictures, Dynelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kirk! What a great feeling, huh?

    ReplyDelete