Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Half Way

Have you noticed how big the floating baby on our blog is getting?
Only 139 days left
We are officially half way.

We find out next week what we are having.
I am still channeling baby girl
But we will be thrilled with either.

The baby should be about 7 inches and 7 ounces
I like the baby at this size.
I wish it could stay this size then get big the seconds before delivery.
This picture makes me wish the next 20 weeks take their time.
taken the day we had Kirsten

Here's to:
finding a job
somewhere to live
Kirsten learning to walk
Kirsten learning to say baby
Getting Kirsten to sleep in a toddler bed
in the next 20 weeks!

7 comments:

  1. Maybe it's just me, but this pregnancy seems to be going by faster than your 1st one! (I know, I know, it's 40 weeks give or take either way ;) I love your idea, Dynelle, about having the baby stay little until right before delivery! If only!! Oh, that would be nice! And I hope everything on your next-20-weeks list happens SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at that list. So, exactly what day of the week will you be finding out the gender? I can't wait!! And yes, this pregnancy seems to be flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hump day. =) If you can call it that. When you find out the gender, then you can let us vote on a name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to find out what your having im so excited for u guys hopefully your one step closer to finding a house and a job!! I really vote for St.George if I get a say it's warm there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dynelle! I am so excited for you guys! You are good baby makers....Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Betsy, come to St. George, than we can hang out! Are you looking at coming here? It is definetly warm! What kind of job is Kirk looking for? Can't wait to hear the results (of the gender, but a job update too).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a cute pregnant lady . . . don't you want to stay pregnant forever? :) Good luck getting Kirsten to sleep in a toddler bed--Hanna loves her bunkbed and would live up there if I let her!

    ReplyDelete