Monday, March 9, 2009

Our weekend

This weekend we headed out to Vernal, again
(we just can't get enough of that place!)

Friday night Kirk and I attended a fireside given by Richard Paul Evans on becoming wealthy. He has a free website if you want to check it out and become wealthy yourself 5lessons.com

Saturday I went to women's conference with my mom and Karen where he spoke again. It was really a spiritual experience and I'm so glad I attended.

That night my awesome sister Camille hosted a birthday party for Kirsten.
Chelsey and I decorated
(I didn't get a picture of the decorations until most had been destroyed)
but you can see that we stole Dwights party decorating ideas on the officeCamille made Kirsten this awesome Barbie cake
which Kirsten actually ate!
She probably would have dug in too, but we didn't have a high chairKirsten is a balloon fanatic and spent most the evening on the ground playing with balloons
(actually she is currently playing with left over balloons from her party here)
Everyone was so generous and gave her such nice gifts.
She left with a completely new wardrobe
(it's ok to be jealous, I am too)
Karen gave her this cute puppy dog that does tricks when you tell it to
It was the star of the party
Thanks for the awesome party Camille, we sure had a great time!
We stayed with the Howcrofts
Kirsten insisted on feeding Kirk her breakfast
Whenever we are at my moms house Kirsten bee-lines it for the piano.
I have great hopes for her
(ps notice her shoes over her pjs, she pulled them out of the suitcase herself and wanted Kirk to put them on her)
So does aunt Chelsey
We had a great time in Vernal
Thanks everyone who made us feel so loved

2 comments:

  1. Fun times in Vernal. I'm sure they were glad to get half their population back for the weekend. Oh, and LOVE the Dwight decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kirsten's expression in the pic where she's holding the pink balloon! So cute that she insisted that Kirk put her shoes on over her pj's. Precious!!

    ReplyDelete