Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmastime at our house

We decided to put up the Christmas tree today. I knew Kirsten would be thrilled. Kirk put together our fake tree while I got out ornaments and lights. Kirsten crawled back and forth between us soo excited!!!
Not 5 minutes later she broke her first ornament (the ornament from our first Christmas together). The joy of children. Who am I kidding, I can't blame her. What did I think would happen when I let her play with a snow globe made out of glass (I didn't realize it was made out of glass to my credit). It's so hard not to let her play with everything...she's so adorable, I just can't say no!
We are super excited for Christmas now...we even did a little Christmas shopping today and Christmas music is in the background...ahh
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great? Our tree is up too. May the shopping begin. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Disney's "Pluto's Christmas Tree" with Mickey and Chip&Dale on YouTube the other day just because I was in the mood! I LOVE those old Christmas cartoons. =)

    ReplyDelete