Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kirsten's new high chair

Kirk and I are a little too anxious for Kirsten to start eating solids. Last Friday we did our ecnomic duty and took our stimulus check to walmart and bought Kirsten a high chair. It has turned out to be a great investment.

Kirsten hates to be alone in a room. She cries if she's left alone. It's hard to have her in the kitchen with me since she's rolling over and needs to be on the floor. The high chair is perfect because I just wheel her around the house with me. She thinks she pretty important stuff sittin up high. It's also been great for Brett when he babysitts, who is staying with us this week, he sits her in it so she can watch him play mariokart-they have a great time together.

We call it her wheel chair and we are certain about one thing in life "Kirsten loves her wheel chair" (could she be more like her father?)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics - as always. =) I enjoy reading your posts!

    I also "tagged" you on my blog - 3 joys, fears, goals and obsessions. Can't wait to read it!!
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete