Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Father's Day

Unfortunately Kirk didn't get the Father's Day he's always dreamed of this year. Things were still crazy after coming back from Vernal and Sunday was here before I knew it. I didn't even have a gift for him! Luckily my mom stayed with us and was able to pull through. She gave him the cute present seen above. He was really cute and had Kirsten help him open it. She was pretty excited about it.

We were able to celebrate Father's day another day and Kirk ended up with a really cool razor that has a trimmer for his sideburns (he's been dreaming of it for weeks now). And two more remotes for the wii so now we have 4 and can have four people play mariokart-our life is complete.

Kirk I'm going to take a chance that you might read this (I'll probably keep reminding you until you do) but I just want you to know that there is no one that I would rather have be the father of my children. Kirsten loves you so much and I love seeing the two of you together. Who else could actually get our stubborn little girl to laugh out loud. I love you soo much!

1 comment:

  1. it may have taken a while and lots of reminding but i did read it, really i had it read to me. but i love you soo much too babe. And Kirsten TOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete