Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 6 Monday March 10


Kirsten slept a solid 6 hours last night! Kirk and I can't stop grinning at each other all day. This parenting thing is so much easier than we thought it would be. Who knew we would have such a well behaved child?

We take Kirsten into the pediatrician for her first weight check. She weighs in at a whopping 7 pounds 15.5 ounces. She is gaining! I am so happy to hear that she is so healthy.

When we get home from the pediatrician Kirk was waiting for us with a huge grin on his face. He had brought home flowers for Kirsten. He claims he has to be the first guy to buy her flowers so she knew he loved her more than any other man would. He is such a cute dad!

We are so happy to have my mom here. She is so good to make yummy food and keep our house clean so that I can heal completely. I'm so grateful she is here so that I can hold Kirsten all day and stare into her beautiful big blue eyes.

1 comment:

  1. She slept six hours at one weeks?!!! Man, Chloe is a almost 6weeks now and we're lucky if we can get her to sleep three hours!

    ReplyDelete