Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 4 Saturday March 8


Our first night home went a lot better than we thought it would. She woke up every 3 hours like clockwork. Kirk was great and would get up and rub my feet while I nursed (he's the best!).

We had lots of visitors that day. One of best friends Camille Hunting came to meet Kirsten. Aunt Kristy, Camille, Amanda and Chelsey came and took turns holding Kirsten while the others made dinner for me and Kirk. It's so awesome to have people help us so much. Aunt Liz also drove out from Vernal to visit too.

While I was nursing her Saturday milk started squirting out Kirsten's nose. At least I was hoping it was milk. I started freaking out to say the least. Luckily Liz showed up before I drug the family to the ER and let me know it was completely normal. And now Kirsten has milk for food!

1 comment:

  1. Kirk and Dynelle- Your baby girl is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on the sweet and gorgeous baby! Good luck with everything.
    Love Becky McCoy

    ReplyDelete