Sunday, October 13, 2013

10 Months!!!


Our cute (and favorite) son is already 10 months. He is the cutest and sweetest boy ever. He loves to give kisses (by opening his big slobbery mouth and putting it on my mouth) even if they are kisses only his mother can appreciate. He's busy, charming, loveable, and likes to eat. He cruises on furniture and stands alone for a few seconds. Bedtime is the most fun because he is delirious when tired and super cuddly and giggly. He gives me lots of kisses, doesn't like to leave my arms, and giggles over everything. His very favorite thing is the vacuum. The other day I left it in the middle of the room and he crawled all over it giggling, he kept glancing my way grinning at me. He's the cutest best little boy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment