Thursday, January 3, 2013

Picture Purge



Today I am 4 weeks old. Aren't I super handsome? My mom has taken a billion pictures of me the past three weeks. Scroll on to see my adorableness.
So much entertainment in a box

10 days old
Proud sister
First bath in the tub, day 13
Mom changed me out of my clothes into my jammies then went to pick me up and found I was sitting in a puddle. I'll never tell her how I pulled that trick off. She loves changing my clothes anyway ;)
2 weeks old
Kirsten drew this of Timothy "he sad he upside down"
She also wrote his name, awww
Sleeping in his crib for the first time, 15 days old (later than both girls did)
one week
First adventure out of the house. Went to the lights at the speedway. No one left the car. My kind of outing
Christmas dresses, cute girls!
Love their brother
Looks like his dad
Silly girl but won't let you call her silly only cute and pretty cause she's a girl
At the park Audrey finally decided to learn to pedal a bike, she rocked that bike!
Cute kids, handsome husband
Insists she's a butterfly and her leaves are her wings
Loves her brother (16 days old)
Really loves him
First time to church because mom didn't want to miss sacrament on Christmas. He was the cutest boy there.
Very happy mom
Mom got what she wanted for Christmas!
Chubby boy. Doc says he is 11 lbs 2 oz at 22 days old
So handsome! 3 weeks
Kirsten drew Rapunzel
Happy New Year!
Loves his mom
So sweet! Serious cheeks! 3 1/2 weeks
Getting large and totally in charge

No comments:

Post a Comment