Thursday, January 3, 2013

Coopers

My sister Camille and her family came down to meet Timothy the weekend after Christmas and stayed through New Years day. Saturday we introduced them to Smashburger and took them to see mermaids at the Silverton before Camille and I went to Les Miserables that evening. The rest of the weekend we relaxed while the cousins played together and loved every second of it. The girls especially loved playing with their american girl dolls, I wish I would have gotten a picture of the the girls with their dolls. The kids also spent a lot of time playing at the park, even though it was cold for us Vegas people. Justin and Kirk loved having some "man time" and Camille and I didn't see much of them all weekend. Sure they were in the same house even helping out with dishes and such but they were always busy talking about manly things, they had  a lot of fun together. And Camille help Timothy every second she could. Everything about them being here was perfect and we had so much fun with them. We can't wait until the next time we get to see you Coopers!
Oh New Years Eve! We wanted to take the kids to see the fireworks but for the life of us we could not wake the little girls up. So I snapped this picture of Timothy. Kirk and Justin took Abby and Jacob while Camille and I stayed home with the sleepy heads

No comments:

Post a Comment