Monday, October 1, 2012

September

I just feel like I'm going crazy! My house is never clean, I feel don't spend enough time with my kids, I haven't made a decent meal in a long while (unless I'm taking dinner to someone), my list of projects seems to be getting longer rather than shorter, and I don't blog about all the cute things I should blog about!
But Kirk started his new job and is home during the day now. I love having him around so much. I interrupt him too much during the day but he is so patient and kind about it. It works for us because he gives a little more when he's home and I give a little more when he is away (out of town).
Kirsten loves preschool and her teacher is a dream come true! She is also taking a music class and it's so fun to hear her sing and play her bells.
Audrey is turning out to be so chatty. She talks all the time and is constantly making Kirk and I life with her interpretation of life.  I think I will quite like her being 3!
There was a huge change in our ward boundaries last night and now we are in a new ward with only a handful of families from our old ward. It's really sad because our ward is like our family here in Vegas and it's hard to know things will be so very different. We have so many wonderful and awesome friends here, we have been truly blessed. I sat by two of my good friends last night and after the split we went from all being in the same ward to now being in three separate wards. CHANGE! I called to tell my mom this morning and burst into tears. I suppose if it doesn't kill me it will make me stronger.  And by golly I think I'm about to get stronger!
September was a fun and busy month. I can't believe it's over already! Here are a few highlights :)
The day after Kirk got home from London we went to Mt Charleston to relax and play croquet
Play with sticks, rocks, and dirt
Get really dirty
And relax in the hammak
Baby sale at Carters=girls take Kirk into a ride on the carasel

Getting the babies room ready for him
She is getting so big!
And her hair long enough to braid!
Pictures from Kirks 15 mile run
Pretty! Especially for Vegas
New hair cut!
Our Adorable Audrey
And quirky Kirsten Sue!
Kirsten was so excited to have her hair shorter and Audrey begged me to make it "not hurt, k"
Very into dressing themselves, and proud of it!
Always playing with little dolls (it's a battle at meal time)
Driving home during a huge rainstorm! Water was everywhere, it was crazy
The street we were driving on
The intersection in front of our community
Audrey dressed and ready to go to the store
So excited they get to go trick or treating soon!
"take a picture of us with Ellie!"
Smiling through sad tears
Halloween box is out, Dress up time!
Enjoying an afternoon at the park/splash pad
When "kitties" get the mail they have to wear shoes on all four "feet"
Take a picture of us Dad!
Over the weekend we met my parents in St George
The girls loved playing at the splash pad
Sunday we took pictures at the temple, it was so bright!

These girls adore their Daddy!
Family picture at the St George Temple Sept 30, 2012
The temple where my dads parents were married
Kirsten taking pictures of us
Us girls showing off our bellies

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so fun and cute! Man, that stinks they split your ward :( Do you remember when they created Maeser 5th ward and I thought I would die without you and Chalice? But we lived to tell the tale! :) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete