Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pictures worth posting

These are a few pictures I have taken this year that are blog worthy but aren't going to make it into their own post. Enjoy!
From the backseat I hear the girls declare "best friends" and when I turned around to see Audrey's arm draped around Kirsten, oh man I love these two!
Smiles, giggles, and lots of tickles on Kirk and my bed one evening. Pictures aren't great quality but I LOVE the smiles.
Dress up is our favorite game at this house. Kirsten loves  to dress up in her full Rapunzel attire and Audrey  will obviously wear anything, ha ha.
I can't get enough of how sweet and beautiful our girls are when they sleep, so ya there are lots of pictures of them sleeping on my phone.
Kirsten loves to color, everything! This was my mothers day gift from last year that hung on our fridge for months, next thing I know it looks like this beautiful picture. She was so proud she asked me to take a picture. Love this lady!
Audrey has fallen in love with the little stuffed horse. She calls it "baby horsey" and carries him around everywhere in this little blue and yellow blanket. For months everywhere Audrey goes baby horsey comes along.

One day Audrey brought this baby to me and insisted I help her put it in her shirt like this. Then she posed for a picture, ha ha
Kirst doing yoga on the wii fit, we were surprised by how good she was instantly.
Wanting to help cook but needing a blanket cause they were "too cold" LOVE the smiles!
One night Kirk decided we should go camping in our living room. He brought home hot dogs and marshmallows and cooked up dinner on hot dog sticks over the gas stove. We then put up the tent and tried sleeping in it but ultimately all opted for our beds. It was such a fun night. Kirk is such a great dad. 
Our beautiful princesses!
The night  before Kirk's trip to "Rome". We went out to dinner at Famous Daves. I love Audrey's smirk in this picture
The girls and I at Stake Conference. About 10 minutes before I got Kirk's voicemail  saying he was in the hospital.
Kirk's battle wound from surgery. He took this in the hospital it was much more bruised by the time he got home.

The day Kirk flew home from Paris I begged Layne to let me watch her kids while she went to jury duty. Having Ellie and Adam over was such a blessing that day. I was so worried about Kirk it was great to have something to keep me preoccupied. Plus it was just what I needed to cuddle Ellie all day. Audrey loved holding Ellie too!
Audrey despises the sun shining in her eyes when we are in the car. We have a hard time keeping her sunglasses in the car sometimes and so this was her solution one day, ha ha love it!
Kirsten is jumping off our couches multiple times a day lately. 
Since getting her bike this is pretty much all we do these days...and we love it!
Even going to get the mail is a family bike ride these days :)
The other day I came out to the car, after setting the alarm, to see Kirsten helping Audrey buckle her seat belt, so cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the photos!! It helps me know the girls alittle bit even tho we're so far away. They are just so cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one of these pictures. Love them.

    ReplyDelete