Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fun in the evenings!

Kirk and I have found the perfect way to keep the whole family entertained during our evening walks. We have the girls ride their bikes to our little park and then the girls and Kirk play while I walk laps around the park. I can't tell you how wonderful this is for our family. Kirk gets a fantastic workout jumping off bridges, climbing up slides, and chasing the girls. It takes me a little over thirty seconds to do each lap so it's literally circles around and around but it's very entertaining to watch Kirk and the girls! Anyway it's a fun thing to do in the evenings and I hope we keep it up until the temperatures force us to hide in the pool! This was taken tonight, Kirk stuck the girls up on a the tunnel and they thought they were sooo cool!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a picture of Brett around Audrey's age doing the same thing with his mouth as Audrey is doing in the second picture. I think it's darling, and I kinda hope our kids do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be forced to live in the pool all summer! :) This sounds like the perfect way to keep active. I miss your girls.

    ReplyDelete