Monday, February 13, 2012

Writing Valentines

Tonight Kirsten and I made her valentines for her class. She picked out princess valentines a few days ago at Target. She has learned to spell her name (yesterday was her first time spelling it all by herself...it was nothing short of a party, complete with dancing and jumping up and down) but isn't quite writing it on her own yet. So on the valentines I would write her name then she would trace her name over what I had written. She was so excited about folding the valentine, putting it in the envelope, and putting the stickers on so precisely. It was a fun/special thing to do with her. She is growing up so much and is such a kind loving person, I sure love this little girl.
PS Yes, actually, she is wearing a wedding dress and veil, gotta love little girls

1 comment:

  1. Fun! She is so sweet! I can't believe that she wrote her name all by herself!

    ReplyDelete