Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vernal

As I was going through the pictures on my memory card I realized there are some pictures and memories from Vernal that need posting on our blog. We were in Vernal for 2 months. It was great to be there for the holidays. Of course now that I look back on our time there I wish we had enjoyed it more and stressed less. We had a lot of fun times with our family. 
All four of us stayed in one bedroom. I thought it was really crammed, until we all moved into a studio apartment and now I realize we were lucky to be in my parents house. It was the same bedroom I had in High School. It was very weird living in it again with a husband and two kids. One day after I got out of the shower my mom told me I was wanted on the telephone. It was totally high school dejavu and then when it was a friend from high school I had to quickly find Kirk and the girls to make sure I didn't slip back into time :)
 
 Kirsten and my dad were good buddies. She loved to sit on his lap in the evenings. You can't see her but Chelsey's dog Fergie is on the floor at their feet. Kirsten loved Fergie, unless of course she got too close.
Audrey's rosie cheeks after nursing. I absolutely love her "drunk smiles" after she is doing eating. And the rosie cheeks...ahh I just love her little face and body and personality.
 
Amanda and Kirsten hung out all the time. They didn't like to be away from each other for very long. I love this particular picture because she is clutching her cougar...so cute!
 My parents have these two mini bean bag chairs in their basement. Kirsten loved to watch movies on these. Audrey just loved being cool like Kirsten.
Kirsten loves headbands! Anything that even resembles a headband goes on her head. 
 My beautiful baby about 4 months!
This picture was obviously taken before Christmas because their is a doll and not a bunch of cars.
We found this cute little cradle at the Santa's Workshop. She wouldn't leave it alone and the owner gave us a steal of a deal. She had to carry it out of the middle school all the way to the car (with my help requiring me to walk backwards the entire time). She then put her bears and dolls to bed every night in it.
Every time Kirk took the girls downstairs he did it the cool way. The girls LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment