Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Update

Good News:
We had an ultrasound today to see our sweet baby girl.
Isn't she cute?
I know the picture is not the best (her face being smashed by my body plus the ultrasound equipment) but Kirk and I did get a good look at the lips our daughter is sporting.
I immediately thought "those are Howcroft lips"
Kirk quickly pointed out that big lips are in my family
(Garrett was his example)
but dang she was cute.
Opening and closing her mouth, moving her little feet and hands...I'm in love.
A few important things you should know:
she already has hair (and its gotta be good if you can see it in an ultrasound!)
she is already in head down position
and she is measuring a few days ahead of her Sept 4 due date
good girl!

I finally had an appointment with my doctor this week.
She is awesome and really friendly...yay!
Still not sure about having a c-section
She is requesting my operating report and will let me know in two weeks if a VBAC is an option.

My feet started to swell over the weekend
I'm in the bathroom more than out of it
Kirsten now rubs my belly
44 more days...and we can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl. =) Keep up the good work - especially in the Dixie heat!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Nellsers! What a pefect girl--I am so excited for you . . . and completely jealous! :) Since Cameron and Kirsten are already getting married in the distant future, maybe this baby gal and my baby guy can get hitched, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, Hee...maybe if she's born on August 31, she'll act just like Brayden. Nonetheless, that baby is going to be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete