Friday, January 23, 2009

Polar Bear girl

It's official, our family is growing. After the pregnancy test came out positive I was shocked for a while afterwards. But Kirk was instantly excited and is thrilled to have another baby. He said "I love Kirsten so much, why shouldn't we have more?" That's why I love him so much.

Since the "freak out hour" ended we have both been thrilled. We are due the first part of September so this baby will be exactly 18 months younger than Kirsten. How exciting!

We went to Vernal last weekend and told both of our families. Kirk made a card for his mom that said "Nana's New Number Nine" she understood immediately and was really excited. She said "This is the most exciting thing that's happened in a long time!"

We had a surprise birthday for my mom. Then surprised her with a new grandbaby. We got her reaction on video, check it out...

We had a great weekend in Vernal, we love being with our families! Kirsten went sledding for the first time. She doesn't like the snowsuit we have for her, so she wasn't very smile, but I'm confident she had a good time. Just before we packed up to head home we let her crawl all over the snow. She finally found her heaven and looked just like a polar bear.

2 comments:

  1. Dynelle, I watched your video two times in a row and got all teary-eyed. How exciting that all your family is thrilled for you! First grandbaby in September, too! I had forgotten that no one had a birthday in that month in your family. So now you'll have your wedding anniversary and your 2nd baby's birthday to celebrate in your favorite month of the year. Cool :) Oh, and Kirsten is so darling in her pink polar bear suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel better because I totally cried when I watched it just now and I have known since you blogged the first time.

    ReplyDelete