Monday, January 12, 2009

Bowling

The other night we went bowling at BYU. We haven't been actually bowling in a long time (we are mostly wii bowlers). And come to find out, it's a lot harder in real life! Kirsten was fascinated by the people, music, noise, and overall atmosphere of the bowling alley. She wouldn't look at the camera or even smile for that matter. It was a pretty neat place.
The highest bowling score I have ever gotten was a 163. I didn't even score half that this round.
She almost looked at the camera in this picture. And almost smiled. We will keep working on her.
Kirk was the top bowler for sure. Just look at the speed and skill that ball is thrown with.
I'm speechless.
Well neither of us even broke a 100,
but we had a great time.
And maybe we will get out to a real bowling alley more often.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Dynelle! The best score I've ever had is like a 158 - so you still beat me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE the picture of Kirsten with the red bowling ball. So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete