Sunday, February 3, 2013

The end of January

I love this picture Kirsten drew. Kirsten and I are holding hands and she is pushing baby Timothy in the stroller. Audrey is walking next to us and a baby unicorn is following her.
Our fashionista
Sometimes when he is sleeping he cries out and insists I hold him through the rest of his nap. I don't mind. I really don't have anything more important to do than treasure this snuggly little man.
Sooo sweet.
Really mom, pictures in the dark! "Yes son, you are that cute. I can't help myself"
True story
The downfalls of being married to such a strong man
His first trip away since we became parents of 3 and he shows up on the doorstep 10 hours before he was suppose to with flowers and chocolates. So many reasons to love my man!
Decided they wanted to dance so they "cleaned" the living room
So happy to have park weather back!
As sweet as he is handsome
Declared themselves mermaids
Shortly after Audrey came out of her room like this. She thought it was soooo funny.
So big! So handsome!
A little torture from Kirsten
Got the furrowed brow look down!
My very handsome boys!
Audrey's first drawing of our family.
All bundled up and ready to go on a walk.
Oh those cheeks!
Fast asleep
Handsome boy at 6 weeks.
Ahh he melts me.
And he has something to smile about!
I love this picture and the fact that he refused to sleep anywhere but my chest.
Audrey wrote "mom" on my cupcake
This is how we roll some mornings
How Kirsten dresses "warmly"
Love these boys!
Love that big bulgy belly!
The girls love to see pictures of themselves sleeping. I like to oblige them.
Love this chubby boy! (and the mini man boobs!)
So handsome!
Love a sleepy boy on my bed.
He is so tall!
She loves to have him lay next to her while we read her books at bedtime.
So ready to get out of the house for the first time in weeks!
So sweet!
I left him on the floor with them while I went to the bathroom. He was crying when I left and smiling when I got back. He loves his sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment