Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!!

I love to see it turn to spring,
Where sunshine brightens everything!

Where birds start singing in the sky.
And people warm themselves outside!

Flowers blooming smells galore.
Children sing like ne'er before.

Yes springtime joys are always fun,
But reasons greatest there is but one.

A time of year to celebrate mothers,
A greater calling? there is no other!

That's why today we celebrate you!
No sufficient way to say thank you!

You make the difference in our kids,
I'm grateful for the things you did!

But as a mom, you were born to,
Take care of yours just like you do.

No, greater far your purpose here,
You've done this well to me it's clear.

You make me better every day.
By all the helpful things you say.

You make me smile from ear to ear,
When we are home our children cheer.

So nothing more that I can say,
But please have a Happy Mothers day!

I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment