Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tiny Tot Sport

For 6 weeks Kirsten took a tiny tot sport class with a couple kids from our ward. It was really cute, every week they learned a different sport kick ball, soccer, baseball, hockey, and tumbling. She loved running up and down the gym and playing with the balls and equipment, but when it came to the actual sport she wasn't so into it. Except for tumbling, she loved loved loved tumbling. I think we will enroll her in a tumbling class next and a dance class after she turns 3 (since all she wants to do is dance). Her are a couple pictures of the fun we had on tumbling day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh she will love tumbling!!! I always wanted to do that when I was young. Ok, I still want to do it. Can I come down and take the class with her? ;) Your girls look darling in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...she is getting big! It's hard to believe that she'll be 4 soon. She looks very happy.

    ReplyDelete