Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Picture Update


This morning Kirsten insisted on sitting at the table with her favorite stuffed animals. I gave her some food too but there wasn't any eating going on. I guess she just needed some one on one time with her toys? Or maybe they were having an important board meeting? Who know what goes through her mind sometimes. I love watching her imagination run wild though. There is nothing more creative than a kid!
Then later this morning she handed me the camera and started cheesin it (can you tell she's saying "cheeeeese"). Gotta jump on the chance for a posed smile!
Audrey got suckered into a few pictures too.

Dang my girls are cute!

2 comments:

  1. Audrey is so adorable. Love the middle picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I miss those little girls so much. I'm so glad that Brett's wedding is soon. I wish I had been invited to that very important board meeting.

    ReplyDelete