Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ultrasound

Yesterday we had our first ultrasound for our baby.
I have had some bleeding and cramping and was worried.
But we got to see the beautiful baby...
I think seeing your baby for the first time is the most amazing thing.
The babies heart was beating strong and is just over an inch long.
As soon as the baby came up on the screen Kirsten started cheering and clapping her hands...she can't wait for her sister/brother to get here!
The ultrasound tech said the baby is measuring to be due on September 4, which is exactly to the date 18 months younger than Kirsten.
They will leave my due date on the 7th but I'm warning you, don't expect the baby until the 18th at the soonest (knowing how my babies like to stay in there).
We are so thrilled to have another baby

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Your baby is all there! Are you feeling ok now?? I feel the same way, its amazing to see the ultra sound and realize there really is a baby in there, so crazy! Dynelle, I think you'll go early this time, like on the 3rd because its only fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I think it would be fun for Kirsten to have a sister, but... it would be cool to see what your boys would be like too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful that your baby is growing and doing just fine! Kirsten's reaction to the sight of her first brother or sister is absolutely precious! I'm hoping you won't have to go over the due date too! The 4th would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete