Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day One

Today was the day that I said goodbye to Kirk for the next 4 days.
Kirk went to Texas for World of Workplace (it's something his program major does every year to be recruited by employers) and I came to Vernal to be with family. We were so anxious for our vacations and preparing to be gone that we hastily said goodbyes and "see ya Saturday"'s. But as I brought all of our baggage (we literally brought the entire house) into the bedroom Kirsten and I will be staying in
I looked at the bed that I would be sleeping in by myself and
I started to get really homesick for my man. I'm going to miss his big strong arms around me tonight...I miss them as I sit here watching a movie...I don't like being a way from my man.
I don't like it one bit.

Kirk,
Kirsten and I had a great day. We went to lunch with Liz and Brixton and Brixton was really upset that you weren't with us..."where else would he be" she wondered...I agree.
You belong right by me and Kirsten.
I let Spencer and Abby babysit Kirsten on Camille's bed. She lasted for about 5 minutes before the screaming began. I don't think she understands why Abby is constantly trying to dress her and monitor her toys.
But the highlight of the day was Kirsten in the big bathtub. I know someday you are going to get us a bathtub of our own and when that day comes Kirsten is going to flip!
She is even more of a fish than we thought.
She played in the tub for 1/2 an hour before I had the heart to pull her out. She had a whole routine down...kick legs as hard as possible...flip around and attempt to crawl towards the
rubber duckies.
She's so adorable! We need to have more adorable kids

I miss you already. I hope you are having a good time in Texas.
I will be dreaming of you all night. As soon as we finish watching Little Women (Amanda is always good for chick flicks) I will brush my teeth, read my scriptures and then spend all night with you.
The Man I Love

1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo cute, i love the bathtub time!! she looks like she is having the time of her life!! brenna

    ReplyDelete